Monday, April 30, 2007

ABOUT ME & ABOUT MY PANTYHOSE & DEATH FETISHES by Deadly Adrina


DEADLY ADRINA
Originally uploaded by Adrina Deadly.

I am Adrina, a very womanly death fetish crossdresser with a pair of long & pantyhosed legs. My most fetish: to play my death roles, and to make my pics about my dying womanly body and legs and to share these pics to te others on the net.

ABOUT MY FETISHES AND INTERESTS:
My interests are: Pantyhose and death fetish. Crossdressing. Death fetish roleplay. I am a pantyhose crazy. I love to see my pretty legs in the shinie pantyhose. I love to know how the other people (men and woman) love to see my pretty legs in pantyhose. I am a crossdresser, and I am a real lover of my sexy legs in the shine pantyhose.
I never forget what a big sexual explosion was for me, when I puted on my mom's pantyhose at the very first time and I saw how they changed the looks of my legs imediately. The most exciting and erotic feeling to me to know I have something on my lovely legs, wich is almost me. The pantyhose is just like my fine second skin. I love to hear the sexy nois of the legs when they tuch eachother in pantyhose. I love to see, to tuch and to kiss the legs (my legs!) in pantyhose. The glossy sheer to waist pantyhose is my favorite, but I love all kind of the hosery. I love to put on the sweet-smelling panthoses, and I also love to tuch and kiss them. I love to feel them on my legs.

Deadly Adrina's legsDeadly Adrina's legs

ABOUT MY DEATH FANTASIES:
I have fantasied about being killed in every possible circumstance. I like the idea of others looking at my pretty dead body. Like being the subject of a murder investigation. And I like the idea as well of my suicide by knife or gun and made it when many people watch it. At the last moment of my life I would like to tuch and kiss my long, lovely and pantyhosed legs.
I got my first orgasm when I was very young and we played a warrior game of knights together with my friends and I was killed by them. We were full dressed knights in pantyhose of course.
At the present days I like to repruduce this feeling while I am posing in front of my camera, as a dying, long legged, pretty girl.

Deadly Adrina's legs

If you want to know more about my death fantasy or you want to see more death erotic pics about my lovely dying legs or you want to read erotic fantasy death stories by my friends just come to visit my messageboard - ADRINA'S FANTASY & DEATH BOARD
THE ADDRESS OF MY MESSAGEBOARD (ADRINA FANTASY & DEATH BOARD):
http://adrinadeadly.com/adrinafantasydeathboard
http://adrinadeadly.com/adrinafantasydeathboard

THE ADDRESS OF MY WEBSITE (ADRINA DEADLY PHOTO ALBUM): http://adrinadeadly.com/adrinadeadlyphotoalbum http://adrinadeadly.com/adrinadeadlyphotoalbum

If you want to find all of my crossdresser and death fantasy pics just come to visit my FLICKR photopage - ADRINA DEADLY'S PHOTOS
THE ADDRESS OF MY FLICKR PHOTOPAGE (ADRINA DEADLY'S PHOTOS):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/deadlyadrina/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deadlyadrina/

MY EMAIL:
adrina333new@yahoo.com